As Jay Karlson writes on this page: "...it's easy to see kids today as over-stimulated, over-entitled and terminally self-involved", yet here are (to list only a few of them):
- Abby who sings in the streets to raise money for a 4-year-old who suffers from neuroblastoma
- 5-year-old Phoebe who raised over $3,700 for a food bank
- Timothy and Minsoo who started a non-profit business when they were 14 years old and not only help students but also homeless people in Washington DC
- Zach who at age 12 marched across the USA to raise money for homeless children
- Harry, 9 years old, who hasn't let an inoperable brain tumor stop him from raising money for Brain Tumor UK
These kids are truly inspirational!